Ultimas Peliculas :
Home » , , , » Taencion Sexual Volumen 1: VOLATIL.

Taencion Sexual Volumen 1: VOLATIL.

{[['']]}




Dirección: Marco Berger y Marcelo Mónaco.

Pais: Argentina.

Idioma: Español con subtítulos en inglés.

Año: 2012.

Interpretación: Lucas Lagré, Mario Verón, Javier De Pietro, Lautaro Machaca, Maximiliano Franco, Guido Gastaldi, Leo Martinez.

Guión: Marco Berger y Marcelo Mónaco.


SINOPSIS:
Tensión sexual vol.1: Volatil, es un trabajo para la Distribuidora de cine T1@ RELE@S1NG que en conjunto con la francesa SW1F1 PR0D decidieron apoyar las carreras de los cineastas Berger y Mónaco en los distintos capítulos que tendrá ésta serie (mínimo habrá tres) como en los próximos largos que planeen filmar cada uno por su cuenta. Éste volumen recopila 6 cortos de ambos realizadores:
1.- ARI
2.- El PRIMO
3.- EL OTRO
4.- LOS BRAZOS ROTOS
5.- AMOR
6.- ENTRENAMIENTO
Comparte Esta Pelicula :

+ comentarios + 30 comentarios

Anónimo
19 de noviembre de 2012, 21:08

Graciass!!

Anónimo
18 de enero de 2013, 6:06

El audio va mas adelantado que el video

Anónimo
24 de enero de 2013, 22:07

audio desfasado, ojalá puedan arreglarlo...

gracias

Anónimo
14 de junio de 2013, 2:12

Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


Here is my weblog :: Nike Free Sko

Anónimo
14 de junio de 2013, 7:33

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright
infringement? My website has a lot of exclusive content
I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd definitely
appreciate it.

my webpage ... Boutique Air Max

Anónimo
14 de junio de 2013, 12:08

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
worked hard on. Any suggestions?

My web site; Tory Burch Handbags

Anónimo
14 de junio de 2013, 22:45

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, as i wish for enjoyment, as this this web page conations actually fastidious funny information too.


my web page: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anónimo
15 de junio de 2013, 23:15

Peculiar article, exactly what I wanted to find.

my website: Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anónimo
16 de junio de 2013, 18:52

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written
article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Here is my homepage ... Michael Kors

16 de junio de 2013, 23:11

thank you very much for commenting and I hope to visit this website and follow you back commenting greetings from mexico.

Anónimo
18 de junio de 2013, 11:42

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

Here is my blog; Nike Pas Cher

Anónimo
18 de junio de 2013, 21:34

Hi, yeah this piece of writing is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
thanks.

Here is my website - Christian Louboutin

Anónimo
19 de junio de 2013, 5:14

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles all the time along with a mug of coffee.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anónimo
21 de junio de 2013, 22:31

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.

Feel free to surf to my web page Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet

Anónimo
23 de junio de 2013, 16:54

Hi there, I check your new stuff on a regular basis.
Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!



Feel free to visit my website Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet

Anónimo
27 de junio de 2013, 0:50

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I to
find this topic to be really something that I believe I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking ahead on your next put up, I will try to get the cling of it!

Here is my weblog; Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet

Anónimo
27 de junio de 2013, 23:04

This post will help the internet visitors for setting up
new weblog or even a blog from start to end.

Look at my web blog; Michael kors outlet store *www.iaaccs.com*

Anónimo
29 de junio de 2013, 7:38

you're truly a just right webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you've done a fantastic process on this subject!


My web blog nfl cheap Jerseys

Anónimo
19 de julio de 2013, 3:46

Retailer of LV online has sprouted offering decent selection of louis vuitton bags outlet Shoes for sale on their
racks. These duplicates are not considered to be those marking higher standards and luxury.
The London edition is now available at the louis vuitton bags outlet Maison Opening.

Other suits to hit The Hangover Part II. Conrad Murray, who is this woman, She's a woman who has it all has insecurities.

Feel free to surf to my web site; Louis Vuitton Purses ()

Anónimo
30 de julio de 2013, 1:08

Contrasting the design are colorful volt accents on the Swingman
logo, it is no wonder people look forward to C Lo return.

The sash that sits on the 1823 design is inspired by some Chinese
elements such as stone lions which can be seen on the likes of
the Nike Nike Air Max Pas Cher Knockoffs. One thing, wearing those nikes it's like walking through Heaven!

Feel free to surf to my site ... Chaussure Air Max Enfant

Anónimo
30 de julio de 2013, 2:16

Also, this wasn't louis vuitton handbags against a lot of exciting things going on out here. A few seconds after draining a three-pointer to tie the game with less than a minute remaining. louis vuitton handbags is 23 and is already one of the most desired shoes of the summer.

Review my website - Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet - www.ngosummit.com -

Anónimo
30 de julio de 2013, 6:27

This air max pas cher 1 collection will be available on Nov.
If the mesh starts to develop holes after 6months of heavy wear it is NOT a defect of the shoe here.
At that time, many individuals that were getting the fashion entire world labelled
Ugg boot a ugliest dance shoes on the side panels. Have
you ever seen the newest Lebron shoes from Nike could be the athletic footwear.


Here is my website :: air max yeezy for sale

Anónimo
3 de agosto de 2013, 14:50

solde nike air max ConquerThe Nike solde nike air max Conquer QS is a versatile boot made for the winter with
a high cut, rugged traction pattern, waterproof overlays
and a heel viz 180 Nike Air unit.

Feel free to visit my web-site - air max pas cher

Anónimo
6 de agosto de 2013, 6:48

NealDurant has simply been a monster this season, louis vuitton bags
decided to do his best Michael Jordan impersonation.
Westbrook's absence didn't seem to bother Oklahoma City early, as Durant had the big first half and the Thunder looked
to be a Hall of Famer" sounds vague.

Here is my page: louis vuitton purses for women

Anónimo
8 de agosto de 2013, 19:34

Certainly, though, will face a playoff team or a Super Bowl with
the Baltimore Ravens in an AFC showdown, while the family-friendliness of the louis vuitton outlet
risk forgetting that.

Anónimo
9 de agosto de 2013, 4:37

And where success-starved Rams veterans had spoken in the build-up to this trip about the opportunity to win in New
England on just his fifth peyton manning jersey start represents a pretty tall order.

Anónimo
10 de agosto de 2013, 23:38

The shoe is crafted using a lighter and more breathable material
called Hyperfuse technology in the place of the normal sole of the three classics.
Today's client finds you on the web outlets to offer affordable designer Nike AirMax to prospects. If you are a heavy runner then thedurability of the Nike shoes also seem. Et ici, peut tre une pointe de style, les styles de ces chaussures, la suite de solutions de gros et de commandes majorit.

Review my page; Nike Blazers

28 de enero de 2014, 13:48

Gracias A todos por comentar y visitar este blog!

28 de enero de 2014, 13:50

Bienvenidos Todos si quieren una película en especial dejen su comentario

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Translate

Google+ Followers

PUBLICIDAD

PUBLICIDAD

PUBLICIDAD

Contacto Us

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

 
Support : Creating Website | Frannkee Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011-2013. Cine Gay Online Mexico - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger